Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 4

Physical Symptoms: Still a little bit of cramping but it is not bad. I get somewhat dizzy especially in the middle of the day, breast tenderness and overall I just feel bloated. The jeans are squeezing a little tight. I am still exhausted but sleeping like a champ! Oh and running to the bathroom every hour but it could be from all the water I am drinking.

Food Weirdness: Still have not touched chocolate, nor want to. And healthy things still seem more desirable than unhealthy things.  Why can't it be like this when I am not pregnant? I didn't even want a Slurpee... who am I?

Size of little bug: Poppyseed!

Workout: Trying to get activity in everyday even if it is just a long walk. I have been finding long walks or running helps keeps my mood stable. Better mood and trimmer waistline, not a bad combo!

Preparation: Started taking pregnancy vitamins aka. horse pills. and made a doctor's appointment for September 26th! That day we will meet with the doctor and do an ultrasound. I have also started keeping records in my Ovia Pregnancy App. And I read, read, read about stages of pregnancy all the time.

Discovery: This week little bug turned into an Embryo! Wow! It's getting real!

Funny Moment: Found out Carrie Underwood is also pregnant. Dreamt about our babies being best friends along with Carrie and I being BFF's. It was kind of funny/weird how excited I got about her being pregnant too.

Feelings: The emotions are real. I have went from being scared of pregnancy to now being scared something with happen in these very fragile weeks. I cry a lot more than usual. It's also a struggle for us to know when it is appropriate to share the news with friends and family. It's hard keeping such a big secret! Chris is great, reassuring me about everything and keeps reminded me he is not going anywhere. I have the best husband ever. I'm sure this is just the beginning of the crazy emotional roller coaster. Strap in!

Test #3. Just to make sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment