Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 7

Physical Symptoms: Bloated like woah.  Already hard to fit into my jeans and can't really wear any form fitting dresses or shirts.  Not looking pregnant just looking fat.  Good times. Really haven't dealt with any more morning sickness which I am happy about but it is also kind of scary. I hope everything is okay! Still exhausted and smelling every good and bad odor in a 10ft radius around me. The only weird thing that happened is that my stomach was really tight for a few days. I described it as a high hernia even though I have never had a hernia.  Just seemed like someone was taking the upper part of my stomach and stretching it out.

Food Weirdness: The food aversion weirdness has subsided for the week. And remember when I was craving healthy foods? Now I am craving more comfort foods. Really bringing out my southern cooking as of late and the casserole dish is getting used a lot more often. Also, still on the grape kick. Grapes anytime and all the time. Oh and I have been craving ice cold orange juice.

Size of little bug: Raspberry

Workout: Still just working out when I can find the time. But I do not like doing things that require me to stretch my stomach out because of the tightness I have felt in that area.

Preparation: We got a Costco membership. Have a feeling we will be using that A LOT to buy things in bulk like diapers and wine (for after the baby comes). And to follow up from last week, I decided not to take the job I was offered.  Our budget just cannot handle the decrease in pay to reach our previous savings goals. Add a baby on top of that and we really need that extra income. Praying for a better opportunity to come my way with the right pay.

Discovery: Pretty much everyone I know is pregnant. It seems I find out about someone else every week.  Be careful! There is something in the water! But glad I am in good company.

Funny Moment: Was volunteering at Youth Group (YG) and they sat out a huge bottle of ice cold orange juice for refreshment.  Proceeding to drink many cups which was then proceeded by a major stomach ache.  Whoops! I need to have some control.

Feelings: I cry when I am overwhelmed, when watching cute dogs doing cute things, when watching something extremely funny or heart warming. Pretty much I cry way too easily and I can't control it. It just happens. Also, I have been way too emotional and sensitive which then induces crying. Poor Chris, he takes it so well.  But feeling a lot less stress since making the decision about the job offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment