Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 6

Physical Symptoms: Morning sickness has waned for the most part due to (I think) with me now trying to eat something every couple of hours and not taking my vitamins at night before bed.  Many people take them at bedtime because if the vitamins make you feel bad it is best to sleep through it.  This did not seem to work for me though because I woke up feeling terrible. Vitamins at lunch time work better for me!

I am exhausted. I actually took a nap on the couch on Sunday. If you know me, you know that I never ever nap unless I am sick. Well I took a great snooze that day and could of probably slept longer!

Also, I am so bloated I already look pregnant. Finding something to wear to work is always fun. The other day I wore khakis that fit in the morning and I could not even button them by that afternoon. Good times.

I smell everything! Walking Bailey the other day I smelled the air freshener in someones closed up car parked on the street. Also, I work in Westwood and usually go out and walk around during my lunch hour. People, Westwood does not smell good, it smells dirty. Gross.

Food Weirdness: I ate chocolate again. In fact I devoured a piece of chocolate cake like it was the first time I had ever eaten chocolate. So I guess that aversion is over. Mostly my aversions come very randomly. Every time I am faced with food I either really want or want it as far away from me as possible. But I am eating grapes like a champ. I can never get enough grapes.

Size of Little Bug: Blueberry

Workout: Many times I am way to exhausted to work out but I am trying to do what I can even if it is lifting a few hand weights or doing a few squats.  But Chris and I are going to do a 5k together in November which I am excited about!

Preparation: Trying to decide if I should take a job that would allow me to have a closer commute but my pay would be decreased a significant amount. The convenience would be nice but Chris and I are not sure if we can take the decrease in pay especially knowing baby expenses will be a lot! Its a really hard decision.

Discovery: Baby is now developing a spleen and some blood has begun to move through his/her body! Also the app called Pregnancy+ is awesome! Check it out!

Funny Moment: Found out one of my best friends is due the same day I am! How crazy is that!?!?! I ended up telling her about being pregnant (even though we were going to wait) because it was just to uncanny! It's funny comparing notes with her on the daily.

Feelings: The stress surrounding the job situation is probably the hardest thing for me to handle right now. Once a final decision is made (no matter what it is) Ill be much more at peace. Also, kind of funny, but I have no filter. I have been very direct with people, especially at work. I am usually not that way but am secretly enjoying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment