Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 21

Physical Symptoms: Sadly, I came down with a cold this week. So I have been battling that with medicine the doctor recommended (Robitussin DM). I have also experienced some leg cramping this week which seems typical of this stage. She is continuing to move a lot though! Its so cool!

Food Weirdness: None this week and I have been able to keep an appetite despite being sick.

Size of little (girl) bug: Cantaloupe (wow! she is getting big fast)

Workout: Haven't worked out as much because of my cold but still have the desire! Next week Ill be back in action.

Preparation: Received our shower gifts in the mail from our surprise shower over Thanksgiving and a sweet co-worker gave me some hand me down girl onesies!

Discovery: Chris was able to feel her kick or move for the first time the other night! It was so exciting!

Feelings: This week I turned 33. So crazy to think I will be having a baby at age 33. Not that its bad, but you just always wonder growing up how old you will be when you have your first child.  I thought it would be earlier than 33 but the Lord knows best.  Now I feel this is the perfect age to have a child!


No comments:

Post a Comment