Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 19

Physical Symptoms: Hello heartburn and also not sleeping well as of late BUT I have been feeling her move around! She feels like flipping goldfish! My baby belly has also been getting much bigger.

Food Weirdness: I just want more and more vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Trying to figure out what foods give me more heartburn than others.

Size of little (girl) bug: Zucchini

Workout: My workouts have been going great.  I worked out every day last week for at least a 1/2 hr. I have a lot of energy and can tell working out not only makes me feel better but gives me more energy. Motivated!

Preparation: We scheduled a hospital tour in February and I bought Burts Bees belly lotion to try to keep those stretch marks away.

Discovery: Feeling her move around has been an amazing discovery. I love it.

Feelings: I have been concerned about having lack of community with new moms after she is born. I know my social world is going to completely shake up with a baby and it is something concerns me. I am a super social person and am afraid of feeling alone. Praying for some new mommas that live close to me to surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment