Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pregnancy, Week 27 - Acid Reflux

Physical Symptoms: One of the less glamorous symptoms of pregnancy is acid reflux.  Little babe's nest has pushed around all my organs so my stomach, intestines, etc are basically in my ribs.  As you can imagine this disrupts the digestion process.  This week I have experienced lots of acid reflux. I mostly have reactions to spicy food which is so sad because I love spicy food.  On Monday I ate chips and salsa and regretted it even 24 hours later! Luckily, dairy doesn't seem to bother me, so I can continue downing buckets of ice cream.

Food Weirdness: Goodbye (for now) Spicy Foods :(

Size of little (girl) bug: Bunch of Bananas?!?! (umm okay...I'm starting to think comparing a baby to food is a bunch of bananas)

Workout: Walking at lunch and continuing to join in fit breaks at work. I have slacked off doing any extra workouts though.

Preparation: We received the first thing off our registry! The Pak 'n Play! Thanks Dad and Frances! Also, we have a babymoon coming up. Cant wait to report back about our adventure.  Grateful to be able to take a mini-vaca with Chris before Natalie arrives.

Discovery: Natalie's wrinkles are now starting to disappear and she will start packing on fat...as will I!

Funny Moment: Not really any funny pregnancy moments this week but Chris and I are currently watching Friends (maybe borderline obsessed) on Netflix which has provided much laughter. Whom-pow!

Feelings: Emotionally in a good spot this week and feeling more bonded to Natalie now that she is kicking me around. Maybe I'll call them "love taps."


End of Week 27 Picture:






1 comment:

  1. You look precious. Beautiful and healthy. Love you Mom.. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete