Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pregnancy, Week 23

Physical Symptoms: Weird random pains.  I contribute this to my body making room for baby girl. Natalie is kicking up a storm. My hubs and step-son have now both felt her. She kicks hard too. It is so weird.  It's like an alien has invaded my body! I also am starting to feel quite large...and this is just the beginning of the major growth stage.

Food Weirdness: At this point eating ice cream every night is not weird. Its just normal.

Size of little (girl) bug: Eggplant

Workout: Well... I was on break from work last week due to the holidays so I did not do anything consistent except sit on the couch and watch college bowl games.  I did walk a few times which included about a 4+ mile walk when we went to the Rose Bowl Game.

Now that I am back at work my pregnant friend and I are back on track.  In fact, we walked close to 3 miles during our break yesterday.

Preparation: Bought some Belly Buds so Natalie can listen to music/our recorded voices, etc.  Does this really help with brain development? I have no idea but why not try, right? Also, realizing we need to be more prepared, like going to make a registry/setting up the baby corner/etc. The year turning to 2015 has made me much more aware that this train is coming...fast.

Discovery: She can hear now! Hello there little babe!

Feelings: This past week was pretty hard if I am completely honest.  Spent a lot of time thinking about how things will change; relationships, time, priorities, home life and it got me down. I am really content at how life is moving right now, anticipating the change makes me a little (or a lot) emotional. Luckily, I have a lot of support around me to build me back up when I am feeling down.

In other news, I got an Iphone 6, so hopefully you wont have to endure terrible quality photos like the ones I posted last week. Lordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment