Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pregnancy, Week 15

Physical Symptoms: I am feeling great! I have only experienced a few symptoms one being that my nose is always stuffed up. Also my ears tend to pop because of my stuffiness and I sometimes get nosebleeds. They say this is very common during pregnancy. Also, in really fun news, sometimes I feel the baby.  I only feel it if it gets up near my ribs. It feels like gas bubbles in my upper abdomen but I imagine the baby doing cartwheels and back flips.  I especially feel it after I eat or workout.  So fun!

Food Weirdness: Ill eat anything and everything and the more ice cream the better.

Size of little bug: Pear

Workout: I have been pretty consistent in working out.  They have started having 15-min fit breaks at my work 2x a day, I have been walking with my co-worker pretty consistently and I have started doing some pre-natal yoga which has been fabulous! It helps me get all stretched out and it is preparing my body for childbirth.  Chris and I have also done a few Fitness Blender workouts. So I feel good about my activity this week.

Preparation: Chris and I have started talking names! We have come up with some good ones so far!

Discovery: The baby can hear now. I am trying to figure out what that means. Should I read to my baby bump? Put some headphones on my belly and play Mozart? Or is that stuff just kind of silly?

Funny Moment: I cant think of anything in particular but I do enjoy blaming eating unhealthy food on the baby "Baby wants some ice cream," is most common.

Feelings: I am starting really embrace the baby bump. Now out of that awkward looking chubby stage I have found some cute clothes and have started enjoying seeing this bump grow. I get a little anxious when there are quiet moments at the house, where all is at peace and there is nothing demanding my time or attention. Will this be the last few months of experiencing this? Anticipating how my/our life will change is daunting. One day at a time...


No comments:

Post a Comment