Monday, January 16, 2012

Small town girl. Big city world.

It's been over 3 years since I moved across the country from Virginia to California and what a learning experience it has turned out to be. I am still amazed at how different it is living in a big city like Los Angeles compared to my former residence of Richmond or the small town I grew up of Blacksburg, VA. Even though I have lived in LA more than three years, I still think of myself as that small town girl but with big city experiences that have enriched, challenged and shaped me in many ways. It is about time I start sharing these experiences with you.

I anticipate 2012 to be an exciting year. My bucket list is full of ideas and I am excited to tackle them one by one. This includes hikes, destinations, new experiences and just the adventures of every day life. Will you join me?

2 comments: