Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2012, 2013 and mid 2014 Wrap-Up

Obviously, I have not posted in...forever.  I apologize.  Here is a recap:

Met Chris is June 2012, here is recap of our first date:

On our first date, Chris picked me up and took me on a picnic to Griffith Park.  He brought all the ingredients and served me by making my sandwich.  We both wore our cowboy boots because we love all things country. Afterwards we went and walked around Gritffith Observatory.  We stayed until closing but I didn't want the date to end, so I suggested we go to a Whiskey Bar downtown.  This is where we really connected and I realized I was sitting with a person who I wanted in my life for a long time.

Many conversations later and a few more hangouts, on June 16th, 2012 he came over we had a date at Cafe Brasil and then jammed on his guitar singing together.  Then he said he had something share with me.  He wrote a song for me! After he finished playing, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Fast forward to August 15th 2013 where Chris asked me to marry him at Zion National Park in Utah. We were there with friends and celebrated by calling our loved ones and then taking the rest of the weekend to hike and enjoy the beauty of Zion.

Then came our wedding day of March 22, 2014 in beautiful Camarillo, CA at McCormick Home Ranch. It was one of the most beautiful and joy filled days of our lives!! This was the day I also became to a second mom to Chris' son Jonah!

In May, we traveled to Italy and Greece for our Honeymoon. No words can describe this experience.  Such history, romance and amazing food/wine.

Now here we are a family of four! Chris, me, Jonah and little Bailey (woof!).

No comments:

Post a Comment